Ghost Lifestyle BCAA powder is my favorite brand for my amino acid supplement. When I first bought Ghost BCAAs, I did so because I really liked the brand experience. The graphic design is simply beautiful and the consistency in the products across the website and product experience is so on point. We like that Ghost presented the lifting community with a brand that supports a lifter’s lifestyle.SEE LATEST DEAL →
Ghost brand took the time to understand what lifters need and want in a BCAA supplement. The ratio of amino in this mix offers ten grams of essential amino to keep your muscle recovery steady and help you reach your goals. I drink it post-workout and I really like how it helps with muscle recovery so that even after an intense lift, I can get back in the gym and keep trucking toward my goals.
We really like the blend in this specific hydration complex. It is not always easy to get in a full gallon of water and we all know how important it is to stay hydrated. Properly hydrated and full muscles always support your lifts to help grow further and challenge your last workout with your next. Organic Raw Coconut Water, Taurine, and Aquamin™ are included in this legendary formula to quench your thirst with the best flavors on the market.
Ghost BCAA has the most delicious flavors. Unlike the common flavor profiles found in other BCAA mixes, Ghost BCAA has gone the extra mile in partnering with brands that hit you with nostalgia and kill a few birds with one stone. As powerlifters, we often kick out sugary drinks and beverages with unnecessary ingredients. When we reach for this yummy product, we look forward to the sweet taste of branch chain amino acids on ice.
They’ve succeeded in generating a culture, via digital media, with which we can all engage. As lifters, we often simply disappear into the goals we set for ourselves; into the gym, into our meal prep, into our own recovery. We like how we can hop on Instagram and see others who live the Ghost lifestyle and enjoy the contemporary vibe that they use to represent the products they have obviously taken a lot of time to create with mindful design in mind.
- While many lifters might use candy as a fast-digesting carb, Ghost delivers in a super delicious drink for your shaker. There’s no need to add sugar or any other ingredients, these flavors are full of what your body needs and they are served in the most unique flavors on the market.
- The brand experience is phenomenal. You’ve got to purchase your favorite BCAA drink to hold the beautifully designed scoop in your hands. The details and thought that went into creating the products are simply unmatched.
- It’s a lifestyle. Ghost is one of the first brands to embrace, not only a diet supplement but an online community of people who can relate to each other.
- This product relives muscle soreness helps you get up and head back to the gym to keep your progress on track and feed your muscles with proper nutrients for growth.
- When Ghost first released the Sour Patch Kids flavor, the lifting community was treated to a supplement experience like no other. Not only does this powder dissolve easily, but it also has a flavor profile that is simply unmatched.
- Our flavor profile is super sweet and rich. If you don’t have much of a sweet tooth or aren’t accustomed to sweet beverages, you might want to adjust the strength of the flavor by adding more water or less powder into your cup.
- The brand is cool-looking and loud in your pantry so if you have kids or roommates that like the way it tastes and looks, you might want to hide the product elsewhere so that their body doesn’t waste the product you invested in to help your body utilize it.
Should You Use This BCAA?
Trying to decide if you need BCAA to supplement your diet? If you lift heavy a few times a week and you are maintaining a healthy diet and have body composition goals, the answer is yes. Adding this supplement to your stack can work for you as long as you stay mindful of the other products and nourishment that you give to your body (learn more about them in our site).
As a powerlifter or bodybuilder, drinking BCAAs helps us reach those goals. You can cycle off and on with different flavors for best results but the key is to remember not to drink BCAA supplements if you stop working out. If you take too much BCAA, your body will use what it can to compensate for that lack of nutrients in your diet and what your body doesn’t need or can not use, will come out like toxic waste when you use the bathroom.
Thus, if you are going to use BCAA to supplement your diet while you lift several times a week, the answer is yes, you should use BCAA. If your body won’t be creating muscle by repairing the damage you did in the gym, then the answer is no. The product will just run through your body and there might be better options for micronutrients and hydration.
BCAAs help synthesizes muscle protein synthesis. When breaking and tearing muscles to rebuild them, drinking BCAA helps the muscle to build and grow. Your body doesn’t simply reap the benefits of muscle repair and growth, but also hydration and a few other beneficial ingredients in the drink. When supplementing with BCAA, you have to remember to track everything to see progress and know exactly what you put into your body so as make every lift count toward lifting heavier.
We like this one because we love to lift heavy and we love the way it tastes as mentioned in this Ghose BCAA review. Drinking BCAA helps with muscle recovery so you aren’t too sore to make it back to the gym for the next workout and that means so very much to us. We give this design team two thumbs up for marrying design, taste, and the lifter’s lifestyle into something that is a must-have for muscle growth!